Thursday, January 26, 2012

This is just the BEGINNING:)

I just started my journey to loose weight! I'm targeting to loose around 80lbs now. Easier said than done right?! LOL I am so DETERMINED to 'bring my sexy backk'. It's only my 3rd day going to the gym honestly if it wasn't for my sister Kalo and sister in law Meesha I probably wouldn't even go just because I wouldn't want to work out by myself. I have changed my eating habits obvisously I can't tell the difference but, let me tell you how excited I am to see the change. My family and I has commited to our 'Biggest Looser' contest we all agreed to pitch in $100 (why i have no idea) whom ever wins will take the money home.Elder Mo'unga is even included I know crazy cause he doesnt get home for another year LOL but, when we saw his pictures you can tell Detriot is feeding him wayyyy too much! LOL. Anyways we are very excited to loose weight at the same time bond together as a family:) This is going to be a very long one for me it is going to take ALLOOTT of time but, at the end it will be all worth it! #Watch out NOW! 
THATS ALLL FOLKS. GD'NITTEEE bloggers 

No comments:

Post a Comment