My bbygirl turned 4months on the 19th of Jan. I know hella late buhh, hey better late than never righhhh??! . She is 251/2 tall, weighs in at 14.10:) Very happy with her growth as long as she is happy and healthy cant go wrong with that! She got 3 shots&boyyyy was she ballling:'/ I feel like crying every time she needs a shot or she needs to go to the hospital. I HATEE to see my kids in pain, I mean who doesn't??! I am very blessed to be this kids mama there are not enough words to explain.
The meaning of her name; she was named of Carson (my husbands) only sister. I came up with her middle name 'talavou' now for those who don't know what it means, it means 'beautiful'. It fits her look I mean duhhh 'she gettit from her mama' LOL. I love my bbyLOLA she is my little mini me and I couldn't ask for any other daughter. I lovee you hunnniegirl<3

No comments:
Post a Comment