Friday, April 6, 2012

Over the hill:)

BIRTHDAY GAL

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my 'Tongan Selena'!  Why do I call her that?? Well this girl do the most of the most when she gets dolled up to go out. On some real *ishh she be looking like 'Selena' sometimes. hahahahahaha. But, hey that's how she roll ain't nothing wrong with that:) She got her own little 'swaggger' going on! I love this chica TO NO END. She has been through so much through out the years and still manages to hold it down for her little family! I give mad props to her for doing it BIG on her own. We love you and fatty:) Wish you guys would hurry up and move down! 

May the lord continue to bless you with manyyyyyy more years to come! I know you is getting down & fuhhadddeddd! Take one for ya girl;) 

#BOTTOMs UPPPP

No comments:

Post a Comment