Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Quick getaway to PARK CITTAYY


Missing Elder Mo'unga & Sis Manu
(had to point it out! Look at my dad looking at them throw up their sign) LOL
    This past January my older brother Rasta and his wifey Milli treated our family to Park City:) He said there was a place was soooo good that would couldn't pass it up. Of course everyone was so excited I mean who wouldn't be?! FREE ride & FREE dinner cant get better than that. LOL. The place we went to is called 'Pizza and Noodle' at first I was thinking why drive for an hour to go eat pizza when we can order?? But, whose complaining? NOT I:) When we got there we ordered our food some ordered pizza, others ordered pasta. I ended up eating pasta I forgot what it was called some kind of 'shrimp pasta' that *ish was ON.POINT! After we got done eating everyone was so full we couldn't move so we hung out and watched the Lakeshow vs. Jazz I think the Jazz took the win for that game. In the picture if you noticed were all wearing the same beanie. That's because we got a surprise gift from Elder Mo'unga on Christmas he sent everyone beanies with the letter "D" reppin 'Detroit' aka 'The HOOD'. So, we decided to take pictures and send it to him! He loved it. Thank you for the hats bruh we love them. 



First part of our table


ummmm NO COMMENT! LOL

They called this 'Sole table' SMH!

Look you came along bbyLOLA

Mista Kolonga updating his FB status

Didn't get the memo! BOOOO!


My sweet pops

My Wonderful Parents:)


I just want THANK our Tongan 'Tarzan and Jane' LOL for the awesome time, we had a blast. No matter where we go or what we do I LOVEEEE spending quality time with my lovely family. This was a 'getaway' that was much needed. Cant wait for our next 'getaway'.

No comments:

Post a Comment