Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Phoenix-Renee




Big congrats to sister Nola and Chris on the new addition to their beautiful family. She is so precious! I mean look at all that hair and those cheeks! She is a splitting image of her older sister Hazel.
 Welcome to this crazyyyyy world baby girl I know your gonna be breaking all those boys' hearts. LOL.  Cant wait to see and hold you, tell your mommy sorry I didn't come through that one day to auntie got caught up in some other stuff. hahahha. Can't believe you're almost as big as my bbyLOLA and shes 6 months old. SMH! It's all good at least she'll have someone to hang out with. 


Look at those cheeks. So CUTEE! 
*Phoenix-Renee*
8lbs 3.1oz and 19.5in




Look at her all ready 'mean muggn' people. Now that's how you do it cause it's a cold world out there:)
xoxo hunny girl
She's a BEAUTY

No comments:

Post a Comment