![]() |
| ..Him & his mama/auntie.. |
OMGEE! I don't even know where to start with these guys! No forreals! If you don't know my son he is one kid that has energy for dayysss! I am not playing with you when I say he got energy for days, It sometimes goes on until 3 or 4 in the morning! (ill save that for another post) LOL. That is exactly how my sister kalo is so much energy, loud, playful etc,. As most of you know my sister Kalo and her husband Locc don't have any chil'ren (YET) so, they take all 22 & counting nieces and nephews as their own. Since we moved back home Kalo is always I mean ALWAYS looking for Fatai! SMH! Doesnt matter what he is doing she will go get him. Fatai is 18months and some of the stuff he is starting to pick up I BLAME her for example; if he doesn't listen to me (I blame her), if he slaps me (I blame her), if he says 'NO' to me of course I blame her!!bwhahahaha. WHY?? because she lets him get away with EVERYTHING and ANYTHING!
Fatai is starting get really sneaky with me sometimes ok I lied all the time. Especially with his nap times, now this kid he HAS to take a nap no matter what, if he doesn't he will stay up 'til 3-4 in the morning. (NO JOKE). I remember it was time for them to lay it down for a nap and it was my turn to put him to sleep with him you have to lay with him for him to get some shut-eye. I always have the hardest time with that because I end up falling asleep before him. I woke up an hour later and this kid was of course is in Kalo's room. I walked in there and asked him what he was doing, told him that he was supose to be sleeping?! In respond to that was the look on his face in this picture! I told him 'keep acting up, your'e gonna get it". Still NOTHING so, I left the room cause I felt like I was his babysitter. I went to the other room and took it out on my husband. "Why didn't you wake up?!" He said I was sleeping peacefully and started laughing. I looked at him and said "Yeah, let's see whos laughing about this at 4 in the morning".:))
I remember last week coming home from a hard day at work I was excited to see my babies. So, we got home and I walked through the door (thinking) to myself I can't wait for him to run up to me with all smiles on his face:)))) ummm yeahhh I was freakkkingg wrong! He smiled at me like I was a stranger and when Kalo walked through the door he did exactly what I thought to her!
How DEPRESSING HUH??!!!

Now I just tell people that I just popped Fatai out for them.LOL. They have the same personality and that is exactly why he's stuck to her hip. My sister know I lahhhh her:) She spoils all the kids way too much. Shes a 'TREMENDOUS' auntie to my babies and to the others as well. I love her for being so sweet and kind to my bbyFATAI. I don't know what he would do with out his 'favorite aunty'. Thanks to my 'Tremendous Tome' family for everything you do for us. love yahhh.
![]() |
| ..LOL @bbyDEE face.. ..Locc & Fatai.. |
![]() |
| ..They have the same personality.. |
![]() |
| ..him loveee his auntie.. |
![]() |
| ..hes ALWAYS in their room.. |






No comments:
Post a Comment