Thursday, March 15, 2012

BLESSED w/ THE BEST:)

 L2R (Top): Kalolaine, Makeleta, ME, Loisi
L2R (Bottom): Ivan, Solomone, Mounga, Tevita

This is one beautiful family righhh??!! yessirr it is! Lemme give you a quick rundown on my lovelys. There is a total of 8 kids in our family. The oldest/smallest is Makeleta Tava, 38 yrs old (I think) I always forget cause she still looks like she 19 LOL. She is happily married to Mana Kula, they have 6 babies together. Next,  Mounga Tonga aka Rast, married to Milli and they have 5 babies. Next in line, is our lost sheep Loisi Manu &she is dating obama LOL.  She currently resides in the dirty south BIG Texas with her hulk son Isileli. After her is our cuhhrazzyy bruh mistah kolonga Solomone  married to Lia. Together they have papas favorite kid Jared:)
Following him, is daddys little girl Kalolaine, she is married to Poloka &have been married for 6yrs and counting.Some where in that counting will come along their 10 chil'ren. NOW it's MEEEE:) I have been happily married for 2 years to Carson & have 2 beautiful chil'ren together Fatai and Lola . Than our 2 headaches, Tevita who is 22yrs old but, looks 40 yrs old. LOL. He is married to his Teine Meesha & have 2 very handsome boys. Last but, not least the baby of our family, Elder Mounga:) He is currently serving the lord in Detroit, Michigan. He will return with honor may 2013. (LOVE & MISS YOU)

YUPPPP that's my lovely family! We have a grip of grand-chil'ren but, imma save that for another post cause that's tooooo mannnny to go through! LOL. no but forreals though:) As you can tell I stopped with their ages cause I just realized that I really don't know how old my siblings are! SMH! its all good they know I loveeee them. I truly am grateful for my siblings. I don't know where or what the heck I would do with out them. We have our many ups &dowwwwwnnnsss but, at the end of the day were always standing side by side up against the world.
THANK YOU JESUS for my wonderful family!


Mounga Family 2011


4 comments:

  1. finally!!!...follow me sisterrrrr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know forreals! Ive been trying to look for yours:) miss youu

      Delete
  2. You have such a beautiful family Line!! (:
    And it's soo cute how you all look alike! Lol
    Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEYYYY! Glad youre following:) Thank you:) Im new at this thing. BTW i loveeee your blogs! Your boys are sooo handsome. love yahh

      Delete